Well, I’ve been meaning to do a giveaway for quite some time… and so I took some time out of my personal weekend projects to make, just for you guys, the single-most requested character I’ve gotten since I started making fanart plushes from Homestuck! So in celebration of reaching several milestones that all went by too quickly for me to celebrate (and still coming, yow!) Here it is!
BIG GRAND PRIZE:
- twwo royal curvved horns
- savvvvy specs
- a shock a vviolet hair proof enough a this princely heritage
- a piercin gaze fittin only a wwell hatched troll a the sea
- a friend for evven your most genocidal a powwwwowws
- stunnin sense a dress enough to strike fear into evven the most foolhardy a landdwwellers
- a matesprit any abdicated empress to be wwould a been lucky to havve
- powwerful wwretched wwhite science incase the wwould be empress abdicates too hard and accidentally eschewws your advvances
- its not magic man wwe talked about this
- Actual genocide
- Reblog this post to enter
- You can reblog it as many times as you like, but don’t use alt accounts
- You don’t have to be following me
- Send ANY INQUIRIES to my special giveaway tumblr: http://pukind-giveaway.tumblr.com/ask/
FURTHER READING (IMPORTANT INFORMATION):
- This giveaway will run until July 12
- THE DOLL IS COMPLETELY FREE
- Winner within the United States pays NO SHIPPING
- International MUST PAY SHIPPING and MUST UNDERSTAND any and all problems that may arise with international shipping (customs, lost packages, long shipping times, etc.)
- ALLERGY WARNING: This doll is made completely of wool and is not recommended if you have a wool allergy
- THIS DOLL IS NOT A CHILD’S TOY. It is a hand-made collectible and has fragile parts.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must have permission from your parents or guardians to give out your shipping address.
- and lastly, I do NOT sell Homestuck dolls or Homestuck doll commissions, nor will I sell this doll to you privately before the contest’s end. Please do not ask!
That’s it, have fun and good luck, landdwwellers!
when I was younger I used to be afraid of adding lines or marks on a human face because I thought it made it look ugly so a lot of my drawings were just
and now im just
Excessive sweating is cute.
Dry mouth is cute.
Physically shaking is cute.
Blacking out is cute.
Nausea is cute.
Heart palpitations are cute.
Chest pain is cute.
Shallow breathing is cute.
Hot flushes are cute.
Forgetting how to talk is cute.
Humiliating yourself is cute.
It’s not adorable little shy giggly girls with pretty skirts & flowers in their hair.
please reblog this
This will always remain my favorite vintage lesbian art… Do I even have to break it down for you?
I just thought it was a mermaid trapped under ice
If it were just a mermaid trapped under ice, there would be no reason all the skaters above the ice are wearing skirts and are presumably women. also look at that mermaid’s smile she knows what’s up.
the caption says “Are Parisian women becoming more thrifty? Seeing a lot of different types of panties this year!”
presumably half those girls are commando or wearing thongs. this is totally lesbian pinup ads.
Alternative phrases to “calm your tits”
HAKUNA YOUR TATAS
This took me longer then expected to finish…